Roofing in Houston
Benefit from the expertise of a reliable and reputable roofing contractor specializing in both residential and commercial flat roofing. Whether you are looking for skilled roof installation, a licensed roof inspection, expert repair of a leaky residential roof, or experienced industrial roofing contractors you can depend on, the professional roofers at Texas Roofing & Leak Repair offer a complete line of roofing services including emergency roof repair in Houston.
We are Houston’s premier roofing company. Our many happy customers can attest to the quality of our services, the professionalism of our staff, and the affordability of our prices.
If you need a new roof installed or an existing one repaired, contact the best in the business.
Contact us today.
In-Depth Roof Inspections by an Experienced Roofer
When you need your roof checked, you need a licensed expert who will provide a thorough inspection that evaluates your entire roof’s integrity. At Texas Roofing & Leak Repair, we offer extensive inspections that identify not only superficial issues, but also structural problems that may be limiting your roof’s durability. We’ll then work with you—and within your budget—to provide a solution that meets your needs and restores your roof to perfect working condition.
Fast and Reliable Roof Repairs
Our roof repairs are renowned for their speed and efficiency. Thanks to our years of experience in the industry, we can repair your roof faster and better than the competition. We’re not here to do a patch job only to have your roof leak again a week later. Rather, we offer extensive repairs that are designed to maximize your roof’s lifespan. When you choose us, you can rest assured that we’ll get your roof back in shape—and save you time and money in the long run.
We provide emergency and non-emergency repairs for all types of roof problems, including:
- Dark Spots
- Leaks, Gaps, and Wet Spots
- Weather Damage
- Missing, Cracked, and Curling Shingles
- Structural Integrity Issues
- Moss and Mold Build-Up
New Roofs from an Expert Roofing Company
Our roof installations are second to none. Our team of expert roofers will install your roof quickly, but they won’t take shortcuts just to save time. Instead, they use their expertise and experience to install your roof the right way. When you choose us, you can count on the fact that your roof will be built to last.
We install roofs of all materials and styles, including:
- Flat Roofs
- Gabled Roofs
- Shingle Roofs
- Tile Roofs
- Commercial and Industrial Roofs
- EPDM Roofs
- Metal Roofs
Save Time and Money with Our Roofing Services
We don’t just repair and install roofs—we also specialize in preventative maintenance. Our roofing services are designed to not only to treat the immediate problem, but to identify potential issues that may limit its longevity. We’ll work with you to protect your roof from potential damage, maximize its durability and save you time and money on future roof repairs. Why go the extra mile like that? Because first and foremost, we care about our customers and want to give them the best service possible.
Contact the Best Local Roofing Company Today
At Texas Roofing & Leak Repair, we know we provide the best commercial and residential roofing in the Houston area. Our clients also know it, and we want you to as well.
That’s why we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee for all our roofing services. We know you’ll be satisfied with our outstanding work, but in case you aren’t, we’ll work with you every step of the way to fix whatever the issue may be.
Why wait? Contact us today to schedule an inspection.
A Superior Roofing Team
Finding an experienced roofer in Houston to handle your roofing project is never a challenge with Texas Roofing & Leak Repair roofing specialists who offer the perfect combination of old-fashioned customer service along with advanced roofing technology. Consult with our certified team for any of the following:
New Roof Installation – Each roof installation we carry out in Houston is supervised by a licensed member of the Texas Roofing & Leak Repair roofing team. We use only the highest quality materials and stand by our work with warranties that cover labor as well as roofing products. Offering a wide range of shingle categories to choose from, ask a member of our professional roofing team for helpful recommendations on choosing the roofing material best suited to your property.
Four Reasons to Switch to a Metal Roof for Your Houston Home or Business
When most Houston residents think about roofing, the word that comes to mind is probably ‘chore’ or ‘hassle.’ While your roof plays an important role in keeping you and your loved ones safe from the elements and your home structurally sound, it’s not something most people think about on the day-to-day.
So when the roof of your home starts looking a little long in the tooth—with patches of broken shingles or maybe some overall wear and tear—there are a ton of reasons to switch to a metal roof from your existing asphalt model.
Sure, you’ll pay more for a metal roof up front than you would for asphalt shingles. But like pretty much everything else in life, if you take the time and invest money up front, you’ll see significant dividends down the line. Like these benefits:
- A Metal Roof Reduces Your Energy Usage This is perhaps the most exciting benefit—and the most surprising. Think about it: have you ever touched a piece of metal that’s been out in the sun all day? It was hot, right? The same principle applies, no matter what material you end up choosing. Metal’s a much more efficient conductor of heat than asphalt or composite shingles. Where this shines is in the winter, where you’ll pay less to keep your home at a reasonable temperature.
- Metal Roofs Can Be Repainted Any Color The best part of a metal roof is that if you don’t like the color, you’re never stuck with it for long. Have you ever tried painting shingles? If the answer is no, there’s a good reason for that: it doesn’t work. But metal doesn’t require additional primer, and the coat is guaranteed to stick well. Imagine painting your roof every season to suit your mood. Sure, it’s overkill, but the option is there.
- Metal Roofing Lasts a Lifetime There’s a reason you see metal roofing on old colonial-era buildings and monuments: it lasts. Copper and steel are your best bets for longevity; odds are you’ll sell the house before you ever need to replace the roofing. When you consider how much money you’ll save over a lifetime of not needing to pay a roofer for maintenance, or to patch a hole in the shingles, or to install a new roof, it makes for big dividends over time. Sure, asphalt shingles may be three times cheaper, but considering you’ll need to replace them five times over your home’s lifetime—is that really so much of a bargain after all?
- Wide Variety of Styles and Materials to Choose From You can create your dream look for your Houston home or business’s exterior with whatever metal suits your heart’s desire. Okay, so gold would cost a fortune, and wouldn’t be all that great at protecting your home from the elements anyway. But zinc? Copper? Titanium? The only limit is the borders of the periodic table!
Signs Your Roof Needs Repairs
At Texas Roofing & Leak Repair, we know how to spot a roof that needs immediate professional attention. It is our job, after all.
We can’t expect every homeowner in the Houston area to be able to diagnose every roofing issue. Roof maintenance and repairs require the skill of professional and licensed roofing contractors. However, there are a few signs every homeowner can look out for. If any of these things are noticed, consider it an indicator that you should call the expert roofers at Texas Roofing & Leak Repair immediately.
- Buckling Shingles: One of the easiest signs to spot on your roof are buckling or curling shingles. Identifying bad shingles doesn’t even require you or another family member to climb up your rickety old ladder. What causes buckling and curling shingles? Well, there are several possible causes. Faulty Installation by an inexperienced or careless roofer can be one cause. The age of the roof can be another factor. Even the most expertly installed roofing shingles will begin to fail their home after fifteen or twenty years. If the roofing underlayment has become wet, the shingles may fail to adhere properly as well. Once shingles begin to buckle it is only a matter of time before they detach themselves from your roof or even break. When you notice buckling shingles, give Texas Roofing & Leak Repair a call!
- Granules in Your Gutters: If you’re a homeowner who cleans their own gutters, be sure to check for little shingle granules. If you find granules and pieces of shingles in your gutter system, it is a good sign that your roof needs the attention of a professional shingle repair team.
- Plant Life: Moss, plant-life and foliage are all great things, but do you think they should be growing from the roof of your home? Probably not. Moss on a rooftop is a sure thing that your roof is extremely moist. The likely scenario is that the area underneath your shingles is rotting. Roof rot is not something that should be ignored. If you suspect your roof is rotting, call Texas Roofing & Leak Repair immediately. We will determine whether we have to replace the moss-covered shingles or also replace the boards beneath them. If ignored, the roof rot could increase and result in major structural damages to your home.
- Water in the Attic: If you ever suspect there are problems with your roof, inspect the situation from the inside of your home first. From your attic, examine the eaves. Check to see if any light is coming through any cracks. Also check if there are any moisture patches or stains. While you’re up there, you can also examine the attic’s insulation. If it is damp, your roof is most likely leaking.
- Seals and Flashing: What’s flashing? Flashing are the pieces of metal that seal off the joints of the vents and chimneys that protrude from your rooftop. If the flashing on your roof has broken its seal, or it is rusting, you likely have a leaky roof.
Roof Maintenance and Roof Repair
No roofing project is too big or too small for the skilled Texas Roofing & Leak Repair team dedicated to complete customer satisfaction. We handle any roofing requirements from general roof maintenance, the skilled repair of a leaky roof at your home, or major roof repairs at your commercial location in Houston.
Flat Roof Repair and Replacement – When weather and aging have worn down a flat roof in Houston, Texas Roofing & Leak Repair provides licensed roof inspections to spot roof problems early on and provides cost effective maintenance that lengthens the life of your flat roof. When a flat roof requires replacement our superior roofing experts provide a range of roofing solutions tailored to your budget.
Shingle Roof Repair and Replacement – Missing or worn down shingles? We provide qualified roof repair for sloped roof problems in Houston that also ensure metal flashings are secure, sealed and caulked, that vents are in good working condition and leaks and moisture problems are promptly dealt with. Call for a licensed inspection and preventive roof maintenance to save money in the long run.
Residential Roofing Repair – Due to our many years of experience with roof repair, Houston homeowners turn to Texas Roofing & Leak Repair for skilled workmanship for all roof repairs on any type of roofing including , asphalt and architectural shingles modified bitumen, built-up roofing and much more.
Commercial Roof Repair Our industrial roofing team in Houston is highly experienced with providing a range of roof solutions for large or smaller buildings including flat roof repair, built-up roofing that incorporates 4-ply hot asphalt, gravel and other commercial roof repair and maintenance programs that include emergency roof repair and green roofing options.
We provide honest assessments and complete each roofing project on time, and on budget. Equipped to handle large scale roofing projects for any major industry in Houston, and highly experienced with carrying out repairs for leaky roofs at your family home, consult with Texas Roofing & Leak Repair day or night for superior roofing services and a free roofing estimate.